We warmly welcome you to Ktima Alonaki and wish you a pleasant stay.For safety reasons and to ensure you have the best possible stay experience, please read and follow the hotel's operating regulations.
Our hotel provides services according to its category and standards. If you have any complaints about the quality of the services offered by our hotel, please report them to the reception desk, which will surely allow us to react immediately.
We promise you that we will ensure for you:
- Conditions for the best possible stay and rest,A safe stay, including security to protect your privacy and personal data,Professional customer service,Room cleaning and making necessary equipment repairs,In case of faults – efficient service to remove them or in case they cannot be fixed immediately,the hotel will make every effort, if possible, to change the room or otherwise compensate for the guest's inconvenienceduring their stay.
Upon request, the hotel provides its guests with the following services:
- Provision of all information related to accommodation and the surrounding area, regarding the possibility of visiting archaeological sitesand entertainment events that take place during their stay.Luggage storage (The property reserves the right to refuse storage of luggage on dates other than the dates of the guest's stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage.)
The hotel room is rented by the day. If, when renting a room, the guest did not inform about the length of stay at the hotel, it is considered that the room was rented for one day.The stay in the Apartments can be extended at the guest's request, provided that the hotel has available rooms on the specified day.Quiet hours at the hotel are as follows: from 14:00 to 17:30 in the afternoon and from 22:00 to 8:00 in the morning.
The hotel guest does not have the right to transfer the room to other people.People who are not registered hotel guests have the right to stay in the apartment or in the hotel garden from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.The hotelier may refuse to rent to a guest who during a previous stay violated the hotel's regulations, caused damage to hotel property or guests, hotel employees, or otherwise disturbed the guests' peaceful stay or the operation of the hotel.
The hotel does not have a guarded parking lot. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
When leaving the room, each time, the visitor must check the closing of the door.
The guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel's equipment and technical devices that occur due to his fault or due to the fault of the people visiting him.
Due to fire safety, it is strictly forbidden to use heaters and other devices in the hotel rooms that are not part of the room equipment and can cause a fire.
Personal items left by guests in a hotel room will be returned to the address indicated by the guest at the guest's expense. If the hotel staff does not receive such an instruction, the hotel management will keep these items for 3 months.
The garden area is at guests' disposal.
For safety reasons, access to the animal areas is prohibited, e.g. stable without the visitor being accompanied by an experienced employee of the accommodation.Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety of children at the hotel.Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the hotel, except for balconies, patios and gardens.The Hotel bears no responsibility for accidents related to arbitrary access to lives and activity facilities, without the presence of specialized personnel, or during non-operational hours.
On walking paths, the walker bears responsibility.
The visitor must inform the reception about the activities he wants to do in the estate and be informed about any risks,
e.g. slippery due to snow in some places.
Entry to the unfinished areas of the accommodation is prohibited.
Reservation/Cancellation Policy & Payment Methods & Prices
- The price mentioned in the offer is the price of staying in the apartment.
Terms of Payment
- Payments for reservations are made by credit card (we accept Visa and Mastercard), by bank transfer or cash upon the arrival (check-in) of the customer.Payment confirmation (receipt or invoice) will be issued on the day of departure.
- Arrival / Departure Policy:Arrival: 15.00 to 23.00Departure: 11:00Please inform in advance in case of late arrival - after 23.00.
- Arrival - Completion of the visitor's details and presentation of his identity card are carried out on the day of arrival.
- Departure - If you want to stay in the room for more hours (subject to availability) you should contact the Reception (fees apply) one day before your departure. The extension of your stay will be possible depending on the availability of the apartment.The cost of extending the stay until 18.00 is 50% of the daily price or as determined by the accommodation.Extended stay and departure later than 18:00 will be classified as an extra day and 100% of the daily rate will be charged.
- Cancellation termsIn case you want to leave earlier than previously agreed, we will have to add 50% of the amount of unused days to your account.
- Hotel rooms are cleaned every other day except Sunday.At the request of the guest, it is possible to additionally clean the room. The cost for additional cleaning is 6 EUR.
- If there is a need for additional cleaning, report it to the reception on the same day by 10.00 at the latest.
- Towels are changed every two days and bed linen is changed every four days.
- At the guest's request, it is possible to change sheets and towels more often.
- For the need to change the days when no change was foreseen, please inform the reception no later than 10.00.
- The cost for an additional change is 3 EUR.
- Due to the low capacity of drain pipes, place toilet paper in the bin located in the bathroom – never in the toilet.
- The tap water is drinkable from a spring.
- Please remember to switch off all electrical appliances when leaving the room due to the risk of fire.
- Garbage on site looks unsightly and is a source of germs, so please put it in the bins.
- It is forbidden to leave garbage outside the bin. If the bin is full, rubbish must be thrown into the bin located just
- outside the street entrance.
- Cleaning equipment is available to customers.
- For the stay of pets, please refer to the special section pet regulations.
- Feeding animals is prohibited outside the hotel.
- For the safety of the guests, cameras have been installed at the entrances of the hotel that look outside.
- All windows and balcony doors have screens. Visitors are responsible for their use.
- Guests are requested to take care of fire safety as the hotel is located within a forest area.